The typical garage door looks strong and sturdy. However, what does most of the work are actually the springs. With a heavy workload, these springs can sometimes fail. In fact, LiftPro has found that garage door spring repair emergencies makeup the majority of our service calls.
What Not to Do
A garage door failing might be one of the most frustrating things to happen to any homeowner. After all, these doors are used on a daily basis and often multiple times. A malfunctioning garage door can also trap essential everyday items inside, like your car. Nevertheless, it is always best to leave garage door spring repair in Clearwater to the professionals.
- Don’t open or close a damaged or broken door: It sounds like common sense, but when your car is trapped inside, you may get the urge to open the door just one more time. Not only will such an attempt probably fail, this might cause greater damage to the door itself.
- Don’t fix the issue yourself: Garage doors are large, heavy, and potentially dangerous if left in the hands of someone without the proper knowledge regarding repairs. If you have to wonder whether you can fix the problem, you’re not qualified to do so.
- Be careful investigating the issue: Maybe you want to leave the actual repair in the hands of garage door spring repair professionals in Clearwater, but just want to take a closer look at the issue. Although seemingly harmless, such an approach is still not advised as high-tension springs can easily snap which could cause the door to drop suddenly.
What We Do
- No Repeat Visits: At LiftPro Garage, we don’t just send out a technician to merely explain the underlying problem. All of our technicians come armed with the tools needed to do the job on the spot.
- Fix Any Brand: LiftPro technicians service all garage door brands, no matter how big or small.
- 24/7 Garage Door Repair: We don’t just cater to the homeowner that has a problem during the daytime. Have an issue in the middle of the night? Call us at 727-799-3667, and we’ll be there.
As a licensed company currently affiliated with the International Door Association and the Better Business Bureau, our experience is proven. For any of your garage door spring repair needs, call LiftPro today!