Whenever you have questions concerning your air conditioning or heating unit, it is best to turn to the pros and ask your local AC Company in Largo for answers. Technicians with years of experience will be able to guide you to find a solution to any of your HVAC problems.
Today we’re discussing the big topic of air conditioning filters. Changing them has almost become a subject of controversy, but we are determined to give you a real and final answer. If you ask a trustworthy AC company in Largo, you will be advised to change your filter between once 30 days to once every 90 days.
The reason this schedule varies is because each home has a different environment. Some people are more prone to allergens and pollutants than others; therefore, the frequency at which you need to renew the air filters will change. Here are three things that may have an impact on your filter’s lifespan
- Pets: If you have pets that shed, it is a good idea to go ahead and change your filter more regularly. As you probably know dogs and cats will shed a lot, which will add up in the filter.
- Allergies: While most of us love the spring because it means beach weather is on the way and flowers will be blooming soon, it also means allergies will start acting up for many of the residents of Largo. During this season where pollen is abundant and enters your home, changing your filter often is the best way to ensure you can manage these allergies.
- Cleaning: Vacuuming dust and loose dirt that accumulates around the filter can help them last longer. Check the directions before doing so, as you could damage it.
While you may think replacing filters every 60 or 90 days is too often and will require an important budget, take the time to think about the consequences of not replacing your filters. Replacing them is often a cheaper option compared to other expensive repairs your air conditioning unit would need later on, if they are left unchanged.
If you are looking for a reliable AC company in Largo to take care of your air conditioning unit, Total Air is the right company for you. Their 24 hour 7 days a week service is perfect for any emergencies you have! Give them a call today at 727-822-7700 to set up an appointment for any maintenance or repairs you may need.
When you start to need multiple air conditioning repair services in Clearwater, you might begin to wonder if it would be smarter to just buy a new one instead of dealing with constant break downs. Well, Total Air is here to help! While there is no universal answer to the question of whether you should restore or replace, there are some obvious signs that can help you decide.
Everyone wants to save money, and when faced with a broken unit, many Clearwater residents ask us whether repairs or replacement would be the more financially responsible choice. Signs that you should call for air conditioning repair include:
- Newer system. If your AC unit is relatively new, then opt for fixing it in order to get the most out of your investment.
- If you are going to be selling your house soon, it would be in your best interests to mend the unit instead of investing in a new one.
- 50% rule. If the cost of fixing it is less than half of the unit’s value, then fixing it will be better as long as you don’t need to call for services more than once a month.
- Often times, when your system isn’t exactly new anymore, but it isn’t old either, regular maintenance will help it to last longer and allow for minor fixes. Call your Clearwater AC company to ask how you can make sure your unit lasts as long as possible.
Installing a brand new AC unit is a large investment, which is why you should only do it when absolutely necessary. If your air conditioner is more than 15 years old, frequently breaks down during high use, or is more expensive to fix than to replace, you should consider installing a brand new one.
Total Air, Inc., offers high quality of air conditioning repair services in Clearwater, and their trained technicians will ensure that your AC unit runs efficiently for as long as possible. They offer affordable services and a preventative maintenance plan, which even includes discounts on parts. These technicians want you to be able to enjoy cool air, without emptying your wallet. For more information, call today at 727-822-7700.
Now that summer is almost upon us in St. Petersburg, Largo, and Palm Harbor, you will want to start thinking about AC repair. Don’t get caught without cold air on an 90 degree day! Your air conditioner is designed to be quiet and to run efficiently; and many factors will lead to you experiencing AC problems. This is why it’s always a good idea to know what clues are signaling the need for repair. This way, you can call a technician and have a small problem fixed, instead of waiting until the entire unit breaks down. Most repairs are very simple, and will save you time and money in the long run.
3 signs you need AC repair are:
- Loud noises: As mentioned earlier, these units are designed to run quietly, so the first sign of a needed repair would be loud, unusual noises. Some noises can be subtle, while others can be screeching, so you always want to be aware of them in order to call a technician for inspection as soon as possible.
- Low airflow or lack of cooling: With weakened airflow, it may be as simple as the need to replace the air filter or coils, or something much more serious. If you know the coils and filter are already clean, and yet there is still low airflow, you should call a professional as soon as you can. The lack of cooling could signal an internal cooling system problem, which will require a professional’s assistance as well.
- Higher energy bill: This may be the easiest to notice, since you should be aware of your average utility bill. If you have not increased your usage, but notice higher bills, your AC unit is probably working harder than usual to give the same amount of air.
If you experience one of these signs, or anything else out of the ordinary, you’ll want to call a professional for AC repair in St. Petersburg, Largo, and Palm Harbor as soon as possible. Here at Total Air Inc. we offer expert air conditioning service and repairs of residential air conditioning to keep you as comfortable as possible. For more information call us today at 727-822-7700.
Posted in Total Air
- Tagged ac, ac company], ac repair, ac services, air conditioner, air conditioning repair, air conditioning services, HVAC, largo, palm harbor, st petersburg
With summer coming to a close, it’s important to take advantage of the many summer specials air conditioning companies have. Because, as loyal Tampa Bay residents, we know that although we are tip-toeing towards falls, we are nowhere near ready to start switching to heat settings.
If your AC unit is not working as efficiently as you would like, it is imperative you have it looked at it by a local professional air conditioning repair company—as soon as possible. Too many homeowners put off all HVAC work because they think it will either be a huge, expensive hassle or because they think it is mundane and can wait.
Although your less-than-adequate air conditioner may not be the most pressing of your problems, it is definitely not an issue you want to put off. The longer you wait, the worse the problem will become. Even though the hottest months of the year are about to be behind us, fixing your AC now is a decision you will be thanking yourself for come next summer!
For a reliable but affordable Tampa air conditioning repair company, call Millian-Aire Enterprise Corp. to schedule a free estimate.
Now that we are approaching the summer months in Florida, thinking about your air conditioning service couldn’t be more important. Sunbeam Air Conditioning, Inc. is a professional air conditioning service company in Clearwater you can trust. With over 30 years of professional service, top-of-the-line products and reliable warranties, you can look no further than Sunbeam Air Conditioning.
With so many different names and promises, looking for an air conditioning company in Clearwater can be difficult. Regardless of what type of HVAC repair or maintenance service you and your family require, Sunbeam Air Conditioning, Inc. will get the job done in a timely and affordable manner. Find an emergency ac service company in Clearwater that won’t just serve you one time. Call them for service you will use for a lifetime. You can’t afford to have unreliable air conditioning service in Florida. Hire a company that has been recognized by both Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List.
AC repairs, maintenance, installations, and tune-ups are some of the major services Sunbeam Air Conditioning, Inc. provides. But, it doesn’t stop there. Contact them for indoor air quality services too. If you’re happy with the way your AC is operating, you may not realize what’s in the air you’re breathing. Sunbeam Air Conditioning, Inc. guarantees to rid your home of all harmful pollutants like mold, debris, bacteria and allergens. Don’t just look for a Clearwater air conditioning service company when your air conditioning breaks. Hire a trusted company to maintain all of your air conditioning services on a regular basis.
Still not convinced that Sunbeam Air Conditioning, Inc. is the best air conditioning service company in Clearwater? Call today for free, on-site estimates for air conditioning and heating services. This company is prepared to handle all of the weather conditions we have to deal with in Florida. You want to protect your family from Florida’s heat. Sunbeam Air Conditioning, Inc. wants to protect you from overpriced or unreliable service. If you are looking for an air conditioning service company in Clearwater, you know who to call.